No Hassle Return Policy
At Independent Iron, our return policy is simple. If you received your order and aren’t completely satisfied with it, for any reason, we’ll take it back. Does the shirt fit a bit snug? It definitely has nothing to do with the fact that Thanksgiving dinner was three nights ago! Do the riding pants look a different color in person than it did on the website? No need to get your eyes checked! Are you experiencing some buyer’s remorse after your impulse buy? No worries. We’ll take it back with no restocking fees. We will accept all returns that are new, unused and unaltered items within 60 days of delivery of the item (See Full Return Policy for complete details). After all, you wouldn’t ever want to receive a “new” product that turned out to be slightly used, right? Once the return is processed, we will give you a full refund on the payment method you used to make the purchase.
Full Return Policy
- Returned products must be in original, un-installed, un-opened manufacturers’ original box and/or packaging and in brand new condition just as you received it. Please do not use the manufacturers packaging as the shipping box. We suggest that you hang on to the original shipping box from when you received the order and use it for the return as long as it’s still in good condition.
- Once received, your return will be inspected by an Independent Iron Return Specialist and a refund will be applied to the original payment method. Some credit card companies take longer than others, so keep in mind that it could take an extra 2-10 business days for the refund to show up in your account.
- All shipping costs related to returning your product/order is your responsibility.
- For international orders, all associated shipping costs (including duties, taxes & brokerage fees) are non-refundable.
- All returns must have an RA (Return Authorization) number and need to be returned to Independent Iron (not the manufacturer).
- Be sure to insure the package for the full retail value of the item(s).
- Please choose ground shipping when returning your item(s).
- Discontinued and Closeout items are not eligible for returns.
- Please do not send returns COD. They will not be accepted.
- Helmets ordered with headsets installed may not be returned for refund or exchange.
Submitting Your ReturnStep 1 - Access Returns from “My Account” or CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A RETURN
Step 2 - Complete the short form by providing the Order #, Billing Email & Zip Code then click on “Look up Order”
Step 3 - Choose the item(s)/quantity you want to return along with the reason you are returning them from the drop-downs.
Step 4 - Add any additional comments if you want.
Step 5 - Process your return.
Once you have clicked “Process My Return” you will be contacted (by email or phone) within 3-5 days to receive an RMA number and further instructions, if any, on shipping.
Wrong Item Received/Defective
Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. If the part/order is defective or sent in error, then it’s our bad and we’ll get it taken care of for you in a snap. We’ll even cover the shipping costs.
Do you need to exchange your item? No problem. After your return is processed, all you have to do is place a new order for the same item. It’s the easiest and quickest way to get it to you. If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer, it will be applied. You will still be responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
If we receive a returned item, inspect it, and find that it was used or previously installed (i.e. smells like your aftershave or stinky feet, shows evidence of sweat and/or has drill holes in it) or was improperly handled or damaged by the customer, we will be unable to exchange it or give you a refund.
If any of your items arrive damaged, please notify us immediately by contacting our Customer Service. Damage claims are handled by the specific shipping carrier (FedEx, USPS, Etc.) but we will be there to help you out during the claims process as best we can.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. We will assist customers with their warranty, but we will not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.